In The Elder Scrolls Online, the people of Tamriel have a great many stories to tell—three such tales are those of each Alliance’s crowned leader. Visit ElderScrollsOnline.com to read the first Alliance leader short story focusing on Ebonheart Pact’s High King, Jorunn the Skald-King.
Today we’ve released the first post-release title update for Dishonored. The update is up for PC, PS3, and 360 players.
Release notes below:
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline.
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas – notably near Dr. Galvani’s house.
- Reworked “Choke” interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)
Skyrim’s new add-on, is now available on Xbox LIVE for 1600 Microsoft Points. And as announced yesterday, Dragonborn will arrive on Steam and PlayStation 3 early next year.
We’re less than 24 hours away from unleashing Skyrim’s next add-on Dragonborn on Xbox LIVE. It’s one of our most ambitious add-ons ever and we’re excited for everyone to play it.
We’re also happy to announce Dragonborn will be available on PS3 and PC early next year.
The support from Skyrim fans over the last year has been amazing, and it’s driven us to support Skyrim more than any game we’ve ever released – including free content updates, modding tools like the Creation Kit and the Skyrim Workshop, and our add-ons, Dawnguard and Hearthfire.
And we’re still not done – we look forward to sharing more Skyrim news next year!
Just as Dishonored presents a variety of gameplay options, we’re seeing an eclectic mix of community creations. Spotted at deviantART, juhoham’s Shadow Over Dunwall tribute to Corvo (above) and Ormeli’s spot on cosplay of Empress Jessamine have become favorites at the office.
If Dishonored has inspired you to create fan art, a video, or even bake an apricot tartlet, we want to see it. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, post it on the Dishonored Facebook page, or tweet us @Dishonored.
ZeniMax Online has come back with more answers to your questions about the Ebonhart Pact. Visit the official site for answers. Here’s a snippet…
I’ve read that anyone can use any type of weapon or armor. Have you thought about having alliance-only weapon/armor styles? (For example, chitin armor available only to the Ebonhart Pact, since they have exclusive access to chitin in Morrowind.) – By Jeremy Eddy
Armor in The Elder Scrolls Online is regionally appropriate, whether it’s a loot drop, merchant stock, or quest reward; however, with the right skills and materials, you’ll be able to craft items in any racial style.
Just two weeks from today (December 11th), Dishonored’s first add-on, Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials, will be available on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC for $4.99/£3.99 /€4.99 (or 400 Microsoft Points).
Good news for QUAKE fans. Between now and next Monday, you can save 25% on all QUAKE LIVE subscriptions and gift tokens, including discounts on the game’s Premium and Pro subscription plans.
For more details, visit QUAKELIVE.com.