Planet Elder Scrolls has announced their October Hall of Fame modding entries. Let’s give a round of applause to these nine modders for their excellent work.
- Darknut’s Little Weapons Mod Complete by Darknut: Mod replaces all the Weapon Textures in Morrowind, Tribunal & Bloodmoon. The mod requires that you have Morrowind and BOTH expansions.
- At Home Alchemy by Syclonix: This simplifies and makes alchemy projects more efficient in the game.
- The Underground 2 by Qarl: A new vampire quest full of romance, humor, and vampire bars. Sounds like an episode of True Blood.
- Enchanted Druid Treehome by AtomicDryad: In his first mod release, AtomicDryad adds a large Redwood tree just southwest of Imperial City. This “treehouse” is full intriguing stuff.
- Tabaxi Race by Luchaire: Adds a new race to the game…the Tabaxi!
- Nicos Scimitars by Nicoroshi: Adds some pretty wicked blades that pay homage to Morrowind.
- Smarter Mercantile Leveling by wavion: This mod changes how the leveling system for the Merchantile skill.
- Unique Landscapes: Entius Gorge by Phitt: A beautiful mod that adds a deep gorge to the Nibenay Basin Region.
- Realistic Flora by Quarn: According to Quarn, this mod will make all flora behave more realistically by changing their appearance when you harvest them (whether you are successful or not). Cool idea!
That’s all for this month. Hats off to these modders!