Above we’ve embedded the GameTrailers episode filmed at id’s offices.In it, Geoff Keighley catches up with Tim Willits and Matt Hooper and features exclusive gameplay at the beginning of the show (about 5o seconds in), as well as at the 6:15 and 11:00 marks. Additionally, at the 16:00 mark, you can get a first look at the look of RAGE’s comic book series that’s in the works from Dark Horse Comics.
Moving to PAX East coverage, be sure to check out the following impressions following our weekend presentations in Boston…
- Learn why GameSpy is saying “Whoa”
- 1Up details the full presentation from Jason Kim and Matt Hooper
- Pixelated Geek features a short (but sweet) write up
- Mash Those Buttons discuss why they want the game NOW
- G4Tv discusses the game’s jaw-dropping visuals
- Segment Next shares why they’re excited for the game’s release this fall
Rest assured, we’ll have plenty more on RAGE soon.